Essex County April Housing Report 4/10/2021 - Covid 19
Inventory still remains at record low levels, prices up strongly year over year and sold units remain sluggish from lack of inventory.
Month Over Month, March 2021 vs February 2021
- Median Sales Prices Up for Condo and Down for Singles and Multis:
Single Families -1.1%; Condos +2.7%; Multi-Families -1.4%
- Unit Sales Up Sharply for Singles, Condos and Multis:
Single Families +8.0%, Condos +22.6%, Multi-Families +19.2%.
- Active Listings Up for Singles but fell for Condos and Multis:
Single Families +9.1%, Condos -4.6%, Multi-Families -4.9%
Year Over Year, March 2021 vs March 2020
- Median Sales Prices Up Double Digit:
Single Families +11.2%; Condos +10.1%; Multi-Families +8.6%
- Unit Sales Off:
Single Families -15.3% , Condos +1.6%, Multi-Families -4.6%.
- Number of Active Listings Plunged to Near Record Lows:
Single Families -56.8%; Condos -44.7%; Multi-Families -44.3%
To view data for every Essex County town, go to: http://www.sullivanteam.com/Properties/Reports/Public/Charts.php
To Download the full housing report go to: http://sullivanteam.com/pages/EssexCountyHousingReports