One year after Covid-19 decimated our economy & jobs,
Single Family median prices up an eye-popping 20.8% from last year.
Month Over Month, April 2021 vs March 2021
- Median Sales Prices Up for Singles and Multis and Down for Condos:
- Single Families +10.9%; Condos -4.5%; Multi-Families +7.2%
- Unit Sales Up Sharply, Buyer Demand Is Strong:
Single Families +35.9%, Condos +13.3%, Multi-Families +30.2%.
- Active Listings Down as we move into Spring:
Single Families -2.1%, Condos -1.4%, Multi-Families -9.4%
Year Over Year, April 2021 vs April 2020
- Median Sales Prices Up Double Digit for Single Families and Multis:
Single Families +20.8%; Condos +8.5%; Multi-Families +25%
- Unit Sales Up Sharply:
Single Families +23.9% , Condos +31.4%, Multi-Families +78.3%.
- However, Active Listings Continue to Plunge:
Single Families -51.7%; Condos -34.5%; Multi-Families -34.6%
To view data for every Essex County town, go to: http://www.sullivanteam.com/Properties/Reports/Public/Charts.php
To Download the full housing report go to: http://sullivanteam.com/pages/EssexCountyHousingReports